Enjoy~

2010年3月27日星期六

this few day~~

nothing special happen~~

lazy to upload 2 ~

=P

got work little~

haha~

only me and my mom~

2 lazy people~

haha~

just work 6 - 7 hour only~

=P

Long time dont go cinema jor~

always watch at home~

haha~ xD

today go Jusco ~

me,my mom,2 brother and big brother's Girl Friend~

we have a lunch at Food and tea~

than~

we go to Popular~

my mom  and second's brother buy 3 book o~

and than~

i buy *Popteen*~

that day buy i'm buy *Vivi* and *Y.G*~

many News from Korea Star~

LoVe it~                                                                                            About *Y.G*~
Girl Generation~

Kara~



Super Junior Concert~

Shinee~


2NE1~



4 Minute


After School @ Yui

just like model * Yui

 many many la~

Next is~

March*Popteen* really pretty o~

Pretty o~
all  white colour~
pretty Make up~

NeXt is~

Vivi~
Ayumi~

Cool Ayumi~

Pink Lady~

some time Long also pretty de~


Next about~
my Pet~
fei zai~

and this few puPPy pic~
i take from Jusco Popular de~
 really Q de lo~
is a book about Dog~
tittle also something like~
Dog 2~ ^^
Q~
this pic~
feel really nice 1~
so,i take too~ ^^

没有评论: