Enjoy~

2010年2月22日星期一

StoP aRRange me or My Life !!!! stop it !!!! i HatE it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why coNtrol me...

why coNtrol  my life...

i'm Not a doll,pls...

really hate it....

i do any thing is wrong.....

said any thing also wroNg....

if i want to talk with you about something i want to do...

you think i'm just a joke....

you never want to kNow....

what can i do????

never kNow what i'm thinking....

never kNow what i'm want to do.....

never know me...

some time...  i really dont trust i'm your daughter....

you make me want to kill myself  few time...

just control anD arrange what you want me to do......

i'm Human!!!

i got my life too!!!!

your life i never can't  Know it ,ask about it or said something you dont like....

you can said doNt control me,that it's your life ....

but you....

always want me do this ,do that...

and me ...  just can follow....

never can said : i doNt want or i dont want to do it...

if i said like that,just make you angry and you just angry me 3 hour 4 hour and more....

any thing you do it ,it's right ; if i said any thing,did't follow your arrange,all is wrong ....

what can i do???

just like a doll life,follow you only???

do all you like only???

i doNt want do it !!!!!!

cause i'm tireD and bore to  follow your life and  your arrange  again....

any thing i doing now,it's i don't  like to do ....

it's not me....

it's your 'Doll' life,not my....

really want to die....

i hope i can die early,that is  my wish now....

like a doll live at a doll world....

i dont have Heart to live?

i lose my mind.....

life it's not interest for me any more....

i can't take it any fucking more...

God,pls let my life the end...

没有评论: