Enjoy~

2010年11月23日星期二

so lazy to write blog~

haha~

long time don't have update already ~

this few week so many thing happen~~

got sad de,happy de,confuse de,pain de also got.....

haizz~~~~

so,i just no mood to update all the thing here....

something is happen,it's will be my experience...

i will remember it,not me *small gas*....

is painful to me,so i will can't forgive it....

if i can delete my memory....

i hope i can delete it....

don't want talk about this topic.... ^,^

not haPPy 1~

next topic~~~~

hahahahaha ~~ xD

                             yam cha~ ^^

nice o~ ^,^


this few day got go out with stephy chin chin ~~

and her * fren *~~~~  xD

just yesterday we eat ba gu tea at Jia Jia~ ^^

1st lei,she plan go the curve ~

than~

something happen let she change plan jor~

hahaha~

we go Jia jia eat our supper~

she and her *fren* la~

me and him~ ^,^

so funny lo,that time~

like that feeling~



i like this colour~ ^,^

now all is better~

hope lucky to all that thing around me~ ^.^


*+---Cat---+*

没有评论: