Enjoy~

2010年10月23日星期六

this few week....

september Popteen~
Q~
i love popteen~ *^,^*
me,him and chin chin~
that day go out with chin chin~
haha~
she so early go 1 U so wait we so long time~ xD
sorry ya~ ^,^
see her~
steal take de~ xD
than we just go walking there,go there~
go watson~
try many testing thing~
lotion ar~
buy many thing lo~
till no money jor~ xD
than i meet my *daddy*~
he saw me,than dun call me 1~
saw what i play with chin chin~
after just call my phone~
feel so stupid lo~
than i just saw him~ xD
bad daddy~

than~
next someday~
something bad is happening to my fren~
                                                          many thing happen lo~

                                                         so hard to explain here~

                                             i just can hope,wish it will be alright~

                                                       i dun want my fren to get hurt~

                                                                        pls~

                                                                    dun hurt her~ >,<

see~ same cloth~ ^.^
we just wear at same type~
dun say before de lo~
so Qiao~ xD

love u my fren~
i will beside u~ ^o^
today go help fren wedding make up~
see my fren so pro 1~
can make a pretty hair~
haha~

wish her got a happy date and answer~ ^^
god bless her~ ^^

没有评论: